- Penn State University - BS Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Over a decade of experience in software development, laregly focused on analysis of next-generation sequencing data in forensic, research, and clinical contexts.
- Lab Website
The Hall Lab published a study in PLoS Genetics featuring the lab’s novel genetic encoding method: EDGE. Using EDGE, we identified a novel genetic interaction associated with age-related cataract that no other method identified. EDGE shows promise for identifying nonadditive genetic effects in biomedical data.
The Hall Lab is presenting at the 2020 ASHG virtual conference. Please see the following posters:
- 2045 John McGuigan Automated machine learning for rare variant analysis of response to antiretroviral therapy in persons living with HIV.
- 2418 Morris Aguilar Secondary Metabolomic Analysis of Breast Cancer Nanoparticle Chemotherapy: Fatty Acid Metabolism Perturbation With Newly Quantified Metabolites and High Fidelity Classification Models
- 2715 Jiayan Zhou Interactions between genes and fatty acids for cardiac-related traits in LURIC cohort
- 3508 Nicole Palmiero Environment-wide association study of the phenome to evaluate complexity of the exposome
- 3539 Molly Hall Metabolomics reveals novel biomarkers in children who experienced maltreatment
The Hall Lab original CLARITE (pronounced clarity) software and first EWAS for BMI was published in Frontiers in Genetics: CLARITE Facilitates the Quality Control and Analysis Process for EWAS of Metabolic-Related Traits